Apr 19, 2012

The MOSES Legacy by Adam Palmer

I took up this book with great enthusiasm and I expected it to be on the lines of DaVinci code revealing some conspiracy about Moses legacy. The book started off on a very interesting note and keeps the reader engrossed. But towards the later half when the plot is supposed to thicken, the audience is left wondering with questions like "Where actually is the book headed to? What conspiracy is the book going to unfold?".

This book might be really interesting and intriguing for people who know a great deal of the moses mythology and the history before Christ's time. But, for a normal person who wants to immerse oneself in interesting controversial read, this book might be an overhead transmission in some pages. Overall, it is a good read and I got to learn a lot about the Moses legacy, Joseph or Yehovah as the book calls it.

One thing which still troubles me is, if Dr.Cusack made that stuff up or she was disgusted by the controversies which arose and she turned against the evil. This question was not left out intentionally, but the writing was obscure at times. However, this is my personal opinion. It really might be that way or I might have to improve my reading skills. Please do let me know what you think of this book.

Regards,
An Amateur at Work

No comments: