Jun 24, 2010

HOLIDAYZZZZ!!!!

"Holidays"--this word makes almost all the people on earth happy. As I happen to be an earthling(he he)....i love this word. But "sigh"....the holidays are coming to an end. I happened to be very idle lots of days but still I got used to being at home and enjoy "ghar ka khaana" as we frequently used to dream of this when we were at college; still I loved being at home. Its sad that my long summer vacation is coming to an end soon and my busy hectic bitsian life is resume again.
I hate to leave home coz the first thing that comes to my mind about hostel life is my clothes,my room. Washing my clothes by myself, that too with hands , it looked as mission impossible to me when I first when to college; but as the time passed necessity has taught me to do household chores like washing clothes,cleaning my room,etc..The arrangements that need to be made to for each and every work and how things are managed are learnt when we live among ourselves.Thats the best thing about staying away from parents, we become quite independent. We get to know how life is dealt with.
I am quite excited about starting my second year at college as I would have juniors now. Its thrilling. I hope I get to "rag" as it is called. The word "ragging" causes tingling and excitement to the gonna-be-seniors and at the same time causes tension and fear to the admission taking pupils. Whatever it might be, the collegian life is exciting and I love going to college.

No comments: